comments powered by
Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 275 F (135 C).
- Line 16 muffin tins with paper liners. (Fill empty slots in a
muffin tin with water.)
- Place one Oreo (whole) in the bottom of each of the sixteen cups.
- Beat 2 8-oz packages cream cheese.
- Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Gradually pour in 2 large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Beat in 1/2 cup sour cream and a pinch of salt.
Pour batter into the tins, filling each almost to the top.
Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set (about
Cool in pans at least 15 minutes, then refrigerate at least
Tips and Suggestions
- If you’re okay with shorter cheesecakes, you could probably split
the batter over 18 tins instead of 16, though you’ll need two more
- If you do fill the empty cups with water, remove the cheesecakes
before refrigerating, and set them on a cloth towel on a plate, as
moisture will accumulate on the bottoms if left in the pan.
- Consider mixing in dried fruit, like dried cranberries.
- Try piping strawberry jelly through a plastic bag to decorate the
cheesecakes prior to baking.