SE Hack Day #8
I originally wrote this article for Volume 120, Issue 5 of mathNEWS.
Come join us for SE Hack Day #8!
How it works:
- You show up with a laptop and a project to work on.
- You hack on your project until late into the night.
- You demo what you’ve worked on.
Your project can either be something completely new for the hackathon, or it can be something you’ve already started.
- You must tweet about #sehackday.
- You MUST tweet about #sehackday.
- If we haven’t seen your hack, you must demo.
- You have a maximum of 5 minutes for demo and Q&A.
- Show respect for people demoing, and for the space.
- NO SCHOOLWORK
Despite the name, SE Hack Day is open to anybody who wants to hack away at a project, so invite your friends!
Things to bring: Laptop, charger, ethernet cable + anything else you would need to hack or demo.
Because of the room this term we only have until 1AM in M3, so you must demo by then.